After a period of uncertainty, we are now looking forward to welcoming you again to our Practice and we hope we can make your next visit as productive as possible, while safeguarding everyone’s health. Following Government advice and professional guidance, here is a summary of a few changes we have implemented that you need to be aware of before you attend your next appointment.
Please click HERE to watch our video on what to expect when you see us at your next appointment.
A summary of the changes is also listed below:
• Upon arrival and before entering our premises, we would ask you to confirm that the patient and all the members of your household have no symptoms indicating the need for self-isolation and are fit to attend the appointment. With your consent, we will then check the patient’s temperature.
• Only the patient will be allowed to enter the Practice premises, due to the social distancing guidelines. With your consent, the patient will be chaperoned into the clinic by one of our staff, where two members of staff are always present, and CCTV is operating at any time.
• We kindly ask that parents/friends/siblings wait outside until the appointment is completed; at that point a member of staff will release the patient at the front door.
• Please arrive at the clinic exactly at the appointed time. We regret that we may be unable to see any late-arriving patients due to the reduced footfall required in the clinics. We therefore kindly ask that you try to be on time, as we anticipate a very large demand for our appointments.
• Please note that we may not be allowed to perform any fitting or re-attachment of fixed appliances at this initial stage yet, due to the aerosol produced by these procedures.
• After the completion of the appointment, a provisional follow up appointment will be given to the patient. Please note that you will not be able to change this appointment at that time. However, we would still be happy to assist you in finding a convenient date/time via phone or email. When phoning the Practice, please bear with us, as we anticipate an increased number of calls from patients.
• Due to the structuring of our clinics, the limited number of persons allowed at any time and our meticulous sterilisation/ disinfection protocols, delays in your appointment are possible, so please accept our apologies and allow some flexibility in your diary.
As our utmost priority is the safety of our patients and staff, please be assured that we will be taking all the necessary precautions during our operation.
We greatly appreciate your assistance as we endeavour to serve all our patients with care.
The London Orthodontic GroupBack to all