We are giving away 2x pairs of tickets to England vs Samoa rugby match at the Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 25th November 2017. To enter the competition, please simply write a brief review of either of our practices on Google or NHS Choices websites and share with others the experience you had. The competition is open to our existing and former patients.
Please see below for more details.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is for 2x complimentary tickets for the England vs Samoa rugby match on Saturday 25th November 2017, kick off at 15:00; sat together at the Twickenham Stadium. There are 2x pairs of 2 tickets available and two winning entries will be chosen. Each pair is for 1x Adult and 1x Child ticket. Tickets cannot be exchanged for different ticket types.
- This competition is open to our current or former patients only. If you’re under 16 years of age, please ask your parent for permission to enter the draw.
- To enter the competition please leave a review for one of our practices on our Google Page or NHS Choices website before 22nd November 2017. Please google “Richmond Orthodontics” and/or “NHS Choices Richmond Orthodontics” or “Knightsbridge Orthodontics” or “Westside Orthodontics“. Please rate us and write a few words about your experience with us!
- Once you’ve left a review, please email email@example.com with your nickname/Google alias, patient name and your telephone number so that we can get in touch with you if you win. Your details will not be shared with third parties and are solely used for the purpose of this competition and identifying the winner. Please do not include your personal information and/or contact details within the review itself!
- Anonymous reviews are welcome but won’t qualify for the competition as we won’t be able to determine the winner.
- The lucky winner will be chosen during a raffle on Thursday 23rd November at 9am. Follow our Facebook page @TheLondonOrthodonticGroup and stay tuned! We’ll also announce the winner through our Twitter page @TLOG_smile once the raffle is complete.
- Reviews posted after the closing date will be automatically entered into our next competition (follow us on social media for more details).The tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold to someone else. The tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or used towards treatment fees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or approach our reception team for more details.
- Tickets must be collected in person from the practice on Friday 24th November.
Good luck and thank you for taking part!
Back to all